9 in 10 families know their child would go to college, however, fewer than 4 in 10 create a plan to pay. Many parents tend to not think about it, hoping that things would sort itself out, thereby leading to limited college choices for their kids in the future.
To best prepare for college, it is important to understand college pricing, financial aid, and how to best navigate the entire college-funding system. Omimi & Associates employs cost-effective, tax-efficient ways to fund a college education.
We guide you through the process of preparing for your child’s college education while providing information on;
- How to get the best tax treatments – Section 530 programs
- Qualified tuition programs
- Federal Tax Rules
- Traditional and Roth IRA’s
- Students Loans and much more.
- We also provide answers to any questions you would have concerning saving for college and the tax benefits attached to it.